myHummy = The Sleep Saviour
Even though it feels like magic, there is science behind myHummy. These unique toys emit 5 types of sound: white noise, pink noise, rainfall, ocean waves and amniotic fluid with heartbeat, which has been shown to improve babies’ sleep. In case of newborns the likelihood of a baby falling asleep is increased threefold in response to white noise (study).
Newborn babies are not used to silence. For nine months they were surrounded by sounds: mum's heartbeat, her rumbling tummy, the muffled noise of the outside world. They associate the carefully selected sounds of myHummy with the comfort and security of being in the womb.
Take the soothing, oh-so-familiar hum of myHummy with you anywhere. Due to its small size and a special Velcro fastening, the myHummy Mini is perfect to hang on a child's bed, buggy, car seat or baby carrier. You can also attach it to your hand. In the middle of myHummy Mini there is a pocket, fastened with a child-proof safety zip, which houses the Humming Heart. The Humming Heart can be operated without having to remove it from the zip pocket.
What you need to know about myHummy:
- 12 hour non-stop mode - for those babies who need constant white noise to stay asleep. Not available when you select the Basic Sensory Heart
- A built-in sleep sensor watches over your baby's sleep. The sound comes on if the baby starts to stir or if there is background noise.
- The sound fades out after 60 minutes
Sleep Sensory Heart
- Controlled with one button
- 5 types of sound - white noise, pink noise, rainfall, ocean waves, heartbeat
- Reacts when baby wakes up and starts playing chosen sound again
- Sound fades out after 60 minutes unless set to constant 12-hour mode
- Volume control. Approximately 15 volume levels (depending on chosen sound)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- myHummy bears are machine washable after removing the sound heart
- All myHummies are suitable from birth
- All functions are available at a touch of a button. There is no need to take the heart from the zip pocket in order to change the settings
Something not quiet right? Please contact us for an exchange.
Return within 60 days for a full refund (see T&C’s)
Return within 60 to 90 days to receive store credit (see T&C’s)
For faulty and damaged items see below.
Please send us your order number and full name to: email@example.com so we can process your request swiftly (please read T&C’s before sending to insure correct information is given)