Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. Mary Meyer bring that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of our line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny. Each of these characters is featured as a soothing teether, a board book of adventures, a huggable lovey, a charming rattle, and its own character soft toy. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
1 Leika raccoon teether
- Stylish simplicity based on a Scandinavian aesthetic
- Super soft velour fabric
- Familiar forest characters
- 9” long with fabric tail/ears
- Perfect size and shape for little hands and mouths
- Teether has face details molded into the silicone
- Velour fabric ears provides soothing softness
- Velour ears are removable and machine washable
Made from baby safe silicone (BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free)
Silicone teether is dishwasher safe or surface washable
Recommended for babies in the teething stage (approximately 6-12 months)
A unique gift, perfect for little ones
- Packaged individually in giftable box
- Machine wash, air dry
Something not quiet right? Please contact us for an exchange.
Return within 60 days for a full refund (see T&C’s)
Return within 60 to 90 days to receive store credit (see T&C’s)
For faulty and damaged items see below.
Please send us your order number and full name to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process your request swiftly (please read T&C’s before sending to insure correct information is given)