Starting the weaning journey is an exciting time for both baby and parents. Introducing your children to new tastes and textures and watching them as they gain confidence to feed themselves is very rewarding.
As your child develops and grows, you’ll notice that there is a constant change during their feeding process. Foods that you had no trouble getting them to eat at 8 months, are now deemed disgusting when they’re 2 years old.
Children quickly develop to judge food not only by taste but by texture, appearance and smell.
Eco rascals wanted to create a plate for all stages of little rascals feeding and this is where our removable divider section plate comes into play. It has been purposefully designed to give you the option to serve food in sections during times of ‘fear response’ to food and fussy eating. The sections allow the introduction of new food to seem less daunting.
Section plates are also brilliant for supporting parents to serve up nutritionally balanced meals.
However, not all family favourite meals need three sections and around the 4 year mark, some children deem section plates to be for little kids. This is why they made the divider removable.
- 100% LFGB food safe silicone which is non toxic and super easy to clean
- Strong suction base which is activated by placing on a clean and non porous surface and pressed down – making it tricky for little ones to remove.
- Removable divider to create two plates in one
- High and sturdy walls to aid children’s confidence and ability to scoop and pincer grip food.
Eco rascals use the highest standard of silicone in our plates. They are LFGB food safe silicone which has a more comprehensive and strict food safety testing guidelines. Silicone has excellent temperature and chemical resistance. It’s nontoxic and safe for food and drink.
- BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC, Mercury, and Latex free
- Water and stain resistant
- Hypoallergenic and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Plate diameter 21.6cm
- Height 3cm.
- Packaging: 25.5*21.5*3.5cm
Before first use, remove the silicone ring and wash both parts separately in warm soapy water and dry on a drying rack. This is how to clean the plate after each use too.
When not in use, keep the silicone ring off the plate so that moisture between the bamboo and silicone doesn’t build up.
Bamboo is a natural product and doesn’t like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put it in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – It might appear to be coping fine but it’ll last longer if you don’t.
Children should be supervised during all mealtimes.
For your child’s safety and health
– Always use this product with adult supervision
– Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
– Always check food temperature before feeding a child.
– Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature of the food before serving.
Eco rascal products comply with BS EN 14372:2004 safety requirements – the most rigorous European safety standard for infant’s cutlery and feeding utensils. Eco rascal products have been tested for physical safety and chemical migration.