Kite Jurassic jacket – By Kite
When cooler weather comes knocking your little one will love to throw on our Jurassic jacket. This snuggly little number is made from organic cotton cream cable knit with a single jersey lining and a hood for warmth.
• Cable knit
• Long sleeved
• Zip through with Kite zipper
• Rib cuffs and hem
• Outer: midweight knitwear Lining: single jersey with a little bit of stretch
• Coordinating items available
• 100% organic cotton Lining: 95% organic cotton 5% elastane
• Certified by Control Union to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet
ABOUT THE BRAND
They are passionate about protecting the planet and sustainability has been at the heart of there production processes ever since they launched there first range back in 2007. All of there garments are made from organic cotton, recycled plastic bottles or fabrics approved by OEKO-TEX. They are proud to be certified by Control Union to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS is the leading organic textile standard and companies must meet strict environmental and social criteria to become certified. All the elements in their supply chain – ranging from the cotton grower to our embroiderers – have been successfully inspected to ensure they meet comprehensive organic and ethical standards.