Learn to read and write in 3 ways
Children put the word puzzles together in the little houses, write words using the moveable letters then practice writing them themselves with the pen provided. The game is inspired by the Montessori three-period method.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- CONTENTS: 72 letters; 3 words-house; 18 puzzle; 3 little boards 1 erasable pen; Instructions
- MAIN INTELLIGENCE: Linguistic intelligence
- SKILL: Reading and writing
- AGE: 3 Years+
- OTHER PLUS POINTS: Montessori Method; With dry wipe pen
- BOX DIMENSIONS 28,5 x 25,5 x 6,1 cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Headu is an innovative project that aims to develop a child’s multiple intelligences. During the learning process and while building skills, children use their brains in different ways, as if drawing on different sets of “intellectual resources”.