Telling the time and a day in my life
4 o’clock in the afternoon, or 4 p.m., is playtime! Have some fun with this time bingo game, look at what the characters are doing at each time of day, practice your reading and learn how to tell the time in hours and minutes, on an analog, digital and other types of the clock!
WHATS IN THE BOX
- CONTENTS: 1 clock with hands; 7 “My Day” cards; 54 bingo cards; 12 Guess the Time cards; 1 bingo board; Rules
- MAIN INTELLIGENCE: Naturalist intelligence
- SKILL: Cyclic and linear time
- AGE: 6 Years+
- OTHER PLUS POINTS: Levels for adults and children; Digital and analogical notation; Hours and minutes; Morning and afternoon; Conventional ways of telling the time; Actions and days of the week
- BOX DIMENSIONS 28,5 x 25,5 x 6,1 cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Headu is an innovative project that aims to develop a child’s multiple intelligences. During the learning process and while building skills, children use their brains in different ways, as if drawing on different sets of “intellectual resources”.